Not able to get call recording feature even after upgrading to Windows 10 on my Lumia 730?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Not able to get call recording feature even after upgradation to Windows 10 in my lumia 730

Last night I upgraded my lumia 730 to Windows 10. But call recording feature by which I could record incoming and outgoing phone call is not possible. I went to the settings. Click on the get an app feature. But after installing the app on myphone, it could not show the option.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re:

[h=1]Record a phone call[/h][FONT=WOL_Reg][FONT=WOL_Bold]Applies to Windows 10 Mobile[/FONT]
Record your phone calls in Windows 10 Mobile, so you can play them later on your phone. This feature is only available on Windows phones that come with Windows 10 Mobile already installed. It's not available on Windows phones that are upgraded to Windows 10. Before recording a call, make sure you understand your legal responsibilities — including whether you need to get consent from everyone on the call beforehand. Microsoft isn't responsible for how you use the recording features or your recordings.

Source: Record a phone call - Windows Help -

[/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99