Notifications in the Notification Center

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My Twitter and FB notifications come through to my Notification Center just fine. No issues there.

My issue is that if I haven't used Twitter or FB on the phone for a bit and if I click on one of the notifications, it will take me to that service and the last thing I was looking at, not the current one I was notified about.
Sometimes, in FB, it will have the dreaded red banner of "can't get data..." Sometimes, in Twitter, it will report that it couldn't connect to the network.
After I do this the FIRST time, I can click on another notification and get to the post or tweet just fine.

Meanwhile, I will turn right around, use IE11 and be able to get straight to the content I want.

It's almost as if these social connections/sites/integration, needs to be kick started ONCE before it works properly again. Anyone else seen this? Thanks!

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
One more if i have 20 notifications frm Whatsapp n pressed on one message, it redirecting to Whatsapp and in notification center only pressed notification get deleted remaining notifications are still there :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)