Now that there is the alphabet jumplist in the apps, I want an app for every letter.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Let the phone enable you to live your life better, rather then it controlling YOU. If you are having more trouble, I recommend turn the phone OFF and go cruise some chicks.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Missing; j, k, q x & z. And I have no idea what that little globe is for. Guess I need to go shopping for some apps.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

L

lumic

What I had to do was add some apps so there weren't numerous letters with only one app, which made it look really unbalanced / unnecessary.

Let the phone enable you to live your life better, rather then it controlling YOU. If you are having more trouble, I recommend turn the phone OFF and go cruise some chicks.
Do chicks dig you trolling a Windows Phone forum?

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I would've liked to have seen in the mango update, folders that you could organize apps in rather than an alphabetical list.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I set my phone region format to Japanese, bc on the start screen it looks really cool, but in my jumplist now there are Japanese characters..its troubling me.....besides the fact that youtube is in straight Japanese lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster