Office 365 for 5 people

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
2 years back I was given a license for office 365 for 5 users and I thought of giving my brother the office installation. But the problem I encountered was that I could only install it if I was signed in on his pc. Neither of us wanted that so we had to cancel that idea

Has this changed? For example, this article implies that you can share the costs by giving the licenses to 4 other people: http://www.windowscentral.com/five-reasons-why-office-365-incredible-value

Can this work? If I subscribe and 5 people with 5 different email accounts come together, can each get the office installed? When all have different email accounts?

I need a confirmation from someone who has actually done this, split O365 with friends or colleagues

Thank you

kev0200

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
You need to go to your office account online and then send them a link for it using their email address, as then they have their own 'hub' as it was and you can also see has it installed and on what pc

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't personally done it, but one of my colleagues was using a share from his dad's Office 365 account. Each user gets the full 1TB OneDrive storage. I am not sure though about the Office installations, but I believe it is still limited to 5 total among all users. I do not know for sure about that one though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs