Official units sold for 950/XL?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm curious as to whether or not we have official number on units sold and/or out in the wild. Considering how quickly support was pulled and that the 950XL never had carrier sponsorship in the US, how quickly will the phone become rare and replacement parts become hard to find?

Kind of how Palm phones/tablets from the Pre era have all but disappeared...what's the shelf life for us sticking it out?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can almost guarantee you that there are no public sales figures on the x50 series.

And it's hard to say how long it'll take to become "rare" - Palm stuff from the Pre-era is still around. I can still find some Pre+'s and Pre 2's on eBay, a couple Veers... but yea, it's not exactly many. Batteries and Touchstones though, they're coming out of eBay's ears!

I would keep an eye on the situation but I would also worry about the slowly crumbling software. (not literally, but as the world moves on and W10M stays still, issues might arise, and we don't have the same patching capabilities webOS allowed us.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro