Omfg no! My x3 just died on me

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
update: so my X3 came back to life when I was on the phone about my new (sample) X3, don't know what made me do it, but I decided to put the old X3 on the Dock and bamn! it passed the HP logo then went to Windows logo then loaded upto the new install of the OS! I couldn't believe my eyes! LOL so far its been working perfect and the little problems I had before are gone (ex. when I would answer the phone early in the morning laying in bed, and the phone would be upside down the mic would not work) I don't know how long this will last and I'm hoping I won't suffer from any other problems... crossing my fingers! so now I have 2 X3's... yay! now I'm having trouble updating the sample X3 to 1709 which I think is the most current OS... right?

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Thank goodness, glad its back and working now. Is it possible your battery was just to low after the hard reset? I am Shure you checked that. Also it could be the heat caused it to thermally lock and therefore the hardware locked up until you left it overnight too cool back down. Any way glad your HPx3 is back up. :)

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
thanks guys, yeah it could be thermal lock down or something like that... but it stopped working for 4 or 5 days so logically it should have worked the following day... but I wont complain, I'm happy to have it back working... now I've been spending 2 days straight trying to update my "sample" X3 to 1709 and nothing seems to work.... and I don't think the recovery tool will work this time.... because its a weird prototype rom version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria