One drive - skydrive - loyalty bonus?

Dr Sammy

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
One drive - skydrive - loyalty bonus

As we all know about the cloud storage deductions, I have a Skydrive account transferred to OneDrive when the changes were made, now its showing a total storage of 25GB, out of which 10GB is shown as LOYALTY bonus, my Question is whether Microsoft will deduct 15(from 25) to 5 GB and keep the LOYALTY BONUS as it is, leaving me total space 15GB, is this how its done?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: One drive - skydrive - loyalty bonus

It seems they're axing literally everything, mowing it all down to 5 GB.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Get Office 365 for $99/year and get the worlds best productivity software suite, kept up to date, and 1 TB of the OneDrive cloud storage. Amazing functionality and a great deal.

Or sign up for Dropbox Pro for $99/year for 1 TB of cloud storage. A great service too.

Dr Sammy

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Kevin Rush, I want something like 10-15GB, my requirements are little different and yeah they're quite low when I'm just focusing on ''efficient'' stuff in my cloud account. Would have been better if I had that through my One Drive account, but, its kinda okay, I'm checking into other companies.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Kevin Rush, I want something like 10-15GB, my requirements are little different and yeah they're quite low when I'm just focusing on ''efficient'' stuff in my cloud account. Would have been better if I had that through my One Drive account, but, its kinda okay, I'm checking into other companies.

Since we have some time before the changes take effect we can step back and look at stuff.

My personal recommendation is Copy, but them taking one week and counting to reply to my inability to log in is knocking off serious points.

I'd also put my referral link here (nets +5 GB for both parties) but I can't log in so I'll keep you posted on that.

I have Box waiting in the wings and it poses a solid solution since it also hooks into Office Online - I got in on a 50 GB promo a few years ago and the only issue appears to be the 250 MB individual file limit. But I'm just biding my time until OneDrive forces my hand, which depending on how it plays out, may not be for a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6