OneDrive folders missing from Photo hub

powercamg4

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
+1020 this, I am really starting to get pissed off by this issue. I have over 1.5TB of storage in OneDrive and about 100GB of that is just photos. I just want to add photos to my paper shuffle and I cant! I cant even show people my photos I recently took because the stupid integration into the photos app is dead! Can we please just revert it Microsoft?

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have L930 and L520 as reserv. In L930 I have this problem but not in L520 (ranning WP8). I made the full factory reset an shotly after that I could get OneDrive pictures from picture hub. But during install of apps the pictures in OneDrive vanished.
I hope Microsoft make soon repair in picture hub.

Otherwice I am very satisfied with the L930. Maybe the reason is that I don't inspect it with microscope and micrometer. The phone is mild warm and no any lag. I'm happy man ;-)

Sent from my SVS1312C5E using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gildedsplinters

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I tweeted them about this, other people should let them know too to get their attention since this seems to be a common problem

Nevermind, I tweeted @WinPhoneSupport and they've been asking me to soft reset and use the OneDrive app "as a workaround."
*sigh*

Anyways, I tipped WPC and tweeted Joe Belfiore and @OneDrive as well, maybe someone can get on their case about it.

Also started a post on MS Forums here, if anyone else would like to contribute:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...on-in-81/60ca2bb1-7a7a-4744-a076-bef1d135c7a4

Last edited:

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm reporting the same issue with a Lumia 810 running 8.1 dev preview .12397.895 and Onedrive app 4.2.0.0

Glad to know I'm not alone. Hope there's a fix soon!

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I am having this issue of a blank Onedrive Albums within the Photos Hub !!! Bummer 😳
Awaiting MS to expeditiously come up with a resolution.

PBlessing

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
This is a good work around for me. One thing if you set the properties to 'Pictures' when you first create the 'Pictures B' folder then all the folders you copy into it will get the pictures properties and you won't have to go through each one separately.

SOLUTION

Access Onedrive via web portal (PC)
I created a 2nd root folder I named Pictures B (you can name it whatever you want).
I then moved all my subfolders from the default 'Pictures' folder to the new 'Pictures B' folder.
Then I had to go through and change the properties of each and every subfolder, one at a time, to 'Pictures' type.

To be clear, all the properties/file types were already set to 'Pictures' when they were under the default Pictures folder, but moving the folders reset the properties to Documents. So it is indeed a bug to begin with, but one that is fixable.

After all done, I went back and deleted the original (and now empty) default Pictures folder... however, when you reload OneDrive, it auto-creates that default Pictures folder, so its always there.

Blackadder_100

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Todays OneDrive update to version 4.2.1.0 for WP8.1 users has (at least for me) restored the photo hub integration. Hope other folks find this to be the case as well 😊

Kallisticker

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Not for me. Still missing complete folders, and the folders in the Refocus folder only show up in the Photo hub after I have loaded them within the OneDrive app. On the other hand, each change on folders in OneDrive is handled absolutely fine in the WP 8.0 Photo hub. This is becoming like the Music app. It seems, the faster they move and push updates, the more bugs the produce. They'd better slow down again and make things just work.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254