OneNote Tablet App Slow To Sync?

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Has anyone else noticed that their OneNote app on a tablet (not phone) syncs slowly to the desktop version and phone? I've recently started using an Asus VivoTab Note8 tablet and I mainly use apps on that device rather than the full desktop versions of programs (like OneNote). I've noticed, however, that if I create or update a OneNote list in the app on my tablet then when I open the same Note on my laptop via the OneNote desktop version that the Note hasn't updated at all or might have only partially updated. Even when I manually sync the notebook from my laptop/desktop, it still won't get the changes.

Any thoughts? Thanks as always.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a few employees and have been using Evernote to collaborate information and have been thinking of using MS apps, mainly because Evernote sync SUCKS on iPhone! (erm,well, iPhones suck) and have been wondering how cloud sync works on MS apps, especially on other platforms. I'd like to hear other peoples experiences too.

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
^^ I use OneNote daily with one of my employees so we can both access, view and update the same set of notes regularly. It works flawlessly, but we're both using Windows 8.1 laptops and generally are both using the desktop version (so I don't have any feedback for you on iPhone use). I've historically also always been able to update those same Notes from my phone with no trouble. It's now just a new issue to be having any problems updating/syncing notes from my tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes