OS version 7389?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused about the OS version for the Trophy. Mine is listed as 7389. If I'm not mistaken, NoDo is 7390, so why the difference? Even though it's a CDMA phone, shouldn't it be the same?

This also means that we don't yet have the security update, 7392. Since the Where's My Update page doesn't have a Verizon section yet, we're kind of in the dark, and Verizon obviously doesn't fall under the "All other operators" section because it lists 7390 as preinstalled, which is not the case:

Where's my phone update? | Windows Phone 7

Any thoughts?

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
7389 IS the cdma version though its not clear why. The Arrive on sprint has the same version number and not 7390. As far as the security update goes. I wouldnt hold my breath, Verizon took long enough to test the phone and release it (still with bugs i might add). Chances of an update coming soon seems slim. Maybe they will surprise us though?

Reactions: thed

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Well that's good to know, though I still find it kind of strange that CDMA has a separate build. Maybe MS should update that page to show the right numbers so they don't confuse people like me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di