"Other" Storage Issue with my Just activated Lumia\

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I activated my 1020 two days ago and upon activation for the 1st time without any software or stuff loaded on my account even without signing into my microsoft account i already had 2.4gb of other storage and i knew with my experience from my 920 i could reclaim my space back by a factory reset but would wanna do that for a phone that seem in perfect condition that i just used for two days. It international version Australian CV > Is there any other way of free up the other memory apart from factory reset or hoping that the black update rolling out tomorrow for australian cv will do the trick? Would appreciate all responses to this . thanks in advance

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My 'other' peaked at just short of 10gb, then inexplicably dropped to 3gb. After the Black update it has dropped to 1.4gb. I would just wait and see what Black does. There's another thread on this down there somewhere \/

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Guys for all the Info. After the black Update it did fall down from 2.5gb to 540mb. Appreciate all the responses , With the new storage manager on black from microsoft i get temporary file 69mb & system files--2.33gb without any Other Storage . But Nokia Storage checker still mention "Others" as 540mb and system files---1.9 gb ...... In all its good now and if i ever should have storage issue again i will check out the change in date

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05