Our Moderator Laura

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
She's nice. I like her for her understanding and grasp. Anyone else have thoughts? Be nice now, I got her back........

Tre Lawrence

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Wonderful person, smart as a whip and a cross-platform aficionado. Had the pleasure of "meeting" her on CB way back when.

She's definitely on my MN "must meet them" bucket list...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Whoa a Laura appreciation thread. Surely that's top tier status for a mod. I guess she can cross this of the bucket list ;)

For real though, she's not only very active on the forums, but she's also very helpful and conducts herself very well. As someone else has said, seems like a cool person to meet.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I'm happy that you approve of my work here.

It helps that all of you are great members, so you make my job easy! :smile:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Geez.... Don't know if I can compliment her anymore. See that swelling stinking head of hers? No reason to feed that ego by saying she has done an amazing job, has helped endless people, writes extremely well, and has been a gem of a member and a good friend to all of us.

No way I am going to have that feeding her cocky attitude. Instead, I am going to start some rumors:

Did you know she was the shooter in the grassy Knoll?

Did you know she actually started the "Walking Dead" Zombie apocalypse by cross breading some viruses with an ancient spell?

Did you know she is in favor of banning fireworks?

Did you know she is actually one of those alien pod-people who only LOOKS like Laura?

Did you know the last time your house got toilet papered, it was Laura? And she is NOT sorry it rained that night?

Oh yes, this is all true. Evil, evil Laura......

:love:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Whoa a Laura appreciation thread. Surely that's top tier status for a mod. I guess she can cross this of the bucket list ;)

For real though, she's not only very active on the forums, but she's also very helpful and conducts herself very well. As someone else has said, seems like a cool person to meet.

+920 in Red, just like her phone :)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
To be fair, there are a lot of excellent moderators here.

Most forums don't have a group as awesome as this one.

The only explanation is that they are all members of the same cult.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Yup, I really think that most of our moderators do a good job, and do better jobs than on other forums!

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I agree completely about the WPC area of MobileNations.
Must say the members here are very civil and do stay within the boundaries of courtesy IMO.

Tipping my ball cap to this forum!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Geez.... Don't know if I can compliment her anymore. See that swelling stinking head of hers? No reason to feed that ego by saying she has done an amazing job, has helped endless people, writes extremely well, and has been a gem of a member and a good friend to all of us.

No way I am going to have that feeding her cocky attitude. Instead, I am going to start some rumors:

Did you know she was the shooter in the grassy Knoll?

Did you know she actually started the "Walking Dead" Zombie apocalypse by cross breading some viruses with an ancient spell?

Did you know she is in favor of banning fireworks?

Did you know she is actually one of those alien pod-people who only LOOKS like Laura?

Did you know the last time your house got toilet papered, it was Laura? And she is NOT sorry it rained that night?

Oh yes, this is all true. Evil, evil Laura......

:love:
I absolutely love this post! You just made my day. :smile: I needed this laugh after yet another day of cold and snow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb