Overnight complete battery drain on lumia 730?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, well its been 2 days my phone is charged up to 70 to 80% at night, then after 8-10 hours the entire phone battery is draining over night and it reaches 3 % or switches off, mobile data is off and so is location, no background tasks also, I checked battery saver app and monitoring from 2 days, still the problem persists anyone facing same kind of issue on lumia 730 or any other windows phone and yes I am using this phone from 6 months now, first problem till date, please help! Any solutions?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked if your email account is trying to sync or if there is an update from the store that is trying to install (and perhaps failing).
Also have you tried a soft reset.
Yes my email account is set to manual sync, no updates from the store, tried soft resetting also, I've tried everything with the software nothing has worked...
The battery is not inflated also...
Any other solutions?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Auto feature of camera is never been on, I turned it off since the day it was over using my one drive space, I tried soft and reset already, that was my first move, can it be because of some app update which caused such a battery drain glitch?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well if its not your email or the camera upload, then it's either an app causing it or as @mark233 mentioned, a faulty battery. The only way to test this is by either uninstalling each app and trying to see if it helps or to perform a hard reset as suggested by @charlatan1978. If hard reset is the one you choose, I would suggest connecting to Windows Device Recovery Tool and performing a complete firmware flash.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
If the mobile data is off then there is no chance of battery drainage when the phone is on standby. Background activity would be minimal without any access to internet. I strongly recommend you to get it checked at a service centre.
As its been only 6 months they'll check it out for free. If the problem is with your phone's software or board then you're lucky because it will be repaired or replaced free of cost. But if the problem is with your battery then you're in trouble because the company covers battery and accessories only for six months.
You better hurry brother.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
If the mobile data is off then there is no chance of battery drainage when the phone is on standby. Background activity would be minimal without any access to internet. I strongly recommend you to get it checked at a service centre.
As its been only 6 months they'll check it out for free. If the problem is with your phone's software or board then you're lucky because it will be repaired or replaced free of cost. But if the problem is with your battery then you're in trouble because the company covers battery and accessories only for six months.
You better hurry brother.

Well actually i think i figured out the problem i replaced my memory card because images and other things were loading slow, after replacing it, the battery is back to normal, it is not getting drained anymore...
Anyways thank you all so much :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markarmjamtions