Part of the Pro Clan

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
After owning a Surface RT and Surface 2, it was time for me to put on my big boy pants and get a pro product. I am much more engulfed in my professional life and must access it from everywhere. I also was growing tired of the balance between two devices - even worse, my laptop, was barely classified as "working." I am now an owner of the Pro 3 and this device is fantastic. I opted for the i5/256 model, and I am glad I did. I'm sure I will run into a few snags here and there, waiting for a bit more maturity in Windows 10 before installing it on this. One thing I did notice, however, is that the touch pad button clicks (left and right mouse pointers) click extremely loudly. This is obviously more of a product of the type cover than actual device. Does anyone else notice this? It's a loud, springy sound from both buttons. Other than that, I think I'm in love.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Dark side. :). I actually kind of like the "loud click" of the buttons on the touch pad. I like the tactile feed back knowing I actually clicked it.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Dark side. :). I actually kind of like the "loud click" of the buttons on the touch pad. I like the tactile feed back knowing I actually clicked it.
Just wanted to make sure the click was normal, thanks :) I enjoy it as well. I was one of the largest supporters of the Touch Cover and could type at a decent speed with it. However, this may be one of the top three keyboards I've ever used. And I work in the legal field, so I do a TON of writing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923