Pay It Forward - WC Version

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas! I have a charging cable for a Microsoft Band 1 if anyone is in need. Charging my old Band was a little fiddly at times but I'm not sure if that was the cable or the Band; the Band had to be replaced because of a faulty Action button.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia 635 that works perfectly, it's the GoPhone model, currently locked to ATT. Works with any ATT SIM. If you could use it, it's yours.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Free: 640XL Glass Screen Protector (postage)

Setting my mom up with a Win phone, and she ordered the wrong protector (640XL) and case (case is for a 5s). Not worth restocking and postage to send it back.
It's a Sparin brand tempered glass protector, and the package is a match for the 640XL too.

PM me if you're interested, all I want is postage on it, whatever it takes to send it in a small-ish padded envelope (I'll probably also put a single wrap of bubble-wrap on it too, just-in-case). I'm even okay with you getting it first, and then PP'ing me, I've never had a bad experience with this sort of thing...
To avoid confusion, first PM wins, time-wise, and I'll post a follow-up once it's gone (and if someone finds a 5s taker too, for the case).

Also, FYI: if you know anyone looking for a 5s eMobile TPU black case, have them PM me, I'm not signing up for an Apple forum to get rid of it, same deal as the protector, postage ;-]

-pete

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Dell venue pen version 2 (silver)
Dell venue pro 8 screen protector
Dell venue pro 8 folio case

All looking for a new home. PM if you want them

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just PM with the details... So far you are the first, but I will go by PM order only as I may not see the forum post. Just let know where to ship.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So I have a T-Mobile Lumia 435 that I'm considering letting go of. I have never activated it on the network (so it can probably be unlocked no problem), and I have a green back. It's in good condition. I also have the charger (never used). If anyone is interested, please let me know. If I change my mind, I'll post saying so and/or ask a mod to edit my post.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So I have a T-Mobile Lumia 435 that I'm considering letting go of. I have never activated it on the network (so it can probably be unlocked no problem), and I have a green back. It's in good condition. I also have the charger (never used). If anyone is interested, please let me know. If I change my mind, I'll post saying so and/or ask a mod to edit my post.

I have someone who was just let go at their work and is looking for a phone with a browser. If you would be willing to help that would be awesome!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry but someone else has claimed the phone so it is no longer available. It will be on its way to them soon.

adonispeniel

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site

I'll be so glad to have it as a replacement and to also test the windows xperience

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
2016-07-09 20.48.03.jpg2016-07-09 20.48.10.jpg

Someone pay postage and this used 521 hard case is theirs.
I forgot to toss it in when I sold the 521 funnily enough.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'll join in...

IMG_20160709_190106.jpg

TPU cover for the 1020.
(sorry about the SIM tray tool in the pic I need that thing)

Edit:
This has been spoken for and mailed out.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Best story time.... Tell my why you want it by PM. Make me laugh or cry or go hmmm and it is yours. Costs me very little to mail so just the words for payment. Closed. Thank you for participating.

For Lumia 640 Only. Because I'm paying the shipping it must be US only. Sorry, international people, probably not worth your bother to pay shipping.

One (1) Lumia 640 OEM battery cover, black, AT&T "Deathstar" logo, Microsoft name and logo, glassine envelope for storage
One (1) Lumia 640 aftermarket battery cover, green, Microsoft name and logo, fits perfect, button action perfect, glassine envelope for storage
One (1) Lumia 640 screen protector, plastic, self adhering, never used
One (1) screen cleaning cloth
Items no longer available.

Your "story" may be posted in this thread at my discretion. If I do post your story all names will be removed.

WP_20160815_10_19_25_Rich.jpg

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We have a winner:

This person went on a spending spree and purchased a bunch of Lumia 640s to give away as gifts to friends and family members who needed a reliable phone. For helping so many, I feel that he deserves a small donation and I'm happy to send the battery covers and screen protector his way. His stated use: to refresh two of the 9 giveaways and brighten someone's day yet again.

Thanks to all those who contacted me. It wasn't easy to choose, but as a believer in karma I felt that this was the best placement.

I'm happy we are able to pay it forward together. Thanks X, for allowing me to help. :cool:

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So, I was selling an FM radio transmitter in the forum, but it didn't sell. I'll add pictures when I get in front of a PC, but I wanted to go ahead and put it here while I was thinking about it. So, if anyone wants to have their own radio station, let me know. Might even be willing to ship overseas if the cost of doable.