Pay It Forward - WC Version

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Actually I need a Lumia 950 because I had given Windows phones as gift to my parents. However my father's Lumia 830 is suffering from some hardware issues and I need to find a replacement right away.

I can pay for shipping the device (I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada) and up to $50. If you are willing to part ways please let me know :eek:rly:

Well, I have moved onto Android, as much as it pains me to say that. :D However, now I have a 950 and 650 that are off and collecting dust in my closet. Is there anyone here who needs a phone that can do the basics? Just PM me to let me know. (I did the same with Band 2 Loyalty stands a while back in the Band 2 forums.)

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have a PSU for a Nokia DT-900 wireless charger they no longer need? Ended up with two on a Swappa deal but only one power supply...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a pristine Lumia 640 XL that needs a new home. It's white, AT&T locked, and awesome. Anyone interested, let me know. Free shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Last edited:

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Would anyone have any band 2 screen protectors lying around cluttering a drawer? I just picked up a Large band 2 foe my self, and hoping to get a medium one for my wife soon, to replace our aging band 1s.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Would anyone have any band 2 screen protectors lying around cluttering a drawer? I just picked up a Large band 2 foe my self, and hoping to get a medium one for my wife soon, to replace our aging band 1s.

From my experience, the Band 2 doesn't need a screen protector. It doesn't scratch nearly as easily as the Band 1. Just my two cents.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
So now that I got both Band 2's I was looking for on Swappa ... in addition to the screen protectors, if anyone has a band 2 charging cable or two they don't need I would love them. I would be willing to trade a black DT-910 or pay for shipping. Thanks WC community!

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I recently had to send my Band 2 in for refurb and got a check back :/

Have switched to an Apple Watch only because I switched to iPhone too. Sad day, I know...

Regardless, I have two Band 2 charging cables free toma good Windows loving home. Just cover shipping. PM sent.

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So now that I got both Band 2's I was looking for on Swappa ... in addition to the screen protectors, if anyone has a band 2 charging cable or two they don't need I would love them. I would be willing to trade a black DT-910 or pay for shipping. Thanks WC community!

Not sure if my PM went through. See above...

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Working Lumia 925 on wp 8.1 locked to T-Mobile with a few cases.
Let me know via pm if wanted and I'll get this out soon as I can.
c0cd53eb422b4603c061ce35149aa0fb.jpg

Last edited:

Aaargh Zombies

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Is there anybody in the UK who has moved from Windows to Android, and has a Lumia 950 sitting in a draw gathering dust?

My 640 is too old to receive the next big update, but I want to stay in the ecosystem as long as I can as I really like the OS.

I'd pay carriage.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Working Lumia 635 parts device. Shattered screen, good blue shell, strong battery, cricket unlocked, usb cable

Free to the first PM or reply.
I'd just ask if international, we discuss shipping.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Working Lumia 635 parts device. Shattered screen, good blue shell, strong battery, cricket unlocked, usb cable

Free to the first PM or reply.
I'd just ask if international, we discuss shipping.

Does the touch work?

Asking to help you shift it along.

FWIW, this unit supports Hotspot for Cricket. We run my in-laws' internet for their house off a Lumia 635 on our shared plan. I'd be interested but we already have a backup 635.

Maybe someone on Cricket needs a Hotspot since they clamped down on transfering your SIM into a Hotspot only device...

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Does the touch work?

Asking to help you shift it along.

FWIW, this unit supports Hotspot for Cricket. We run my in-laws' internet for their house off a Lumia 635 on our shared plan. I'd be interested but we already have a backup 635.

Maybe someone on Cricket needs a Hotspot since they clamped down on transfering your SIM into a Hotspot only device...
Yes, everything is fully functional, just shattered screen. *I really thought I added photos.
8e18c20d32d409293dc62306e0fec009.jpg