pdf ebook text wrap issue

ketan2604

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all.. I have many ebooks in pdf format. I installed few pdf apps like adobe reader, ms reader etc..

However when i pinch to zoom the pdf , the text size increases but the text doesn't wraps itself which causes inconvenience to read the book as i have to keep panning throughout the page to read it.

However ebook readers such as flipkart or amazon have this text wrap function where after zooming the page the text wraps itself and number of pages increase understandably..
But i am not able to read my pdf ebooks on such ebook reader.

Can you guys suggest an app which wraps the text of pdf format or an app which converts pdf format to epub format?

Please help

Ketan

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.. I have many ebooks in pdf format. I installed few pdf apps like adobe reader, ms reader etc..

However when i pinch to zoom the pdf , the text size increases but the text doesn't wraps itself which causes inconvenience to read the book as i have to keep panning throughout the page to read it.

However ebook readers such as flipkart or amazon have this text wrap function where after zooming the page the text wraps itself and number of pages increase understandably..
But i am not able to read my pdf ebooks on such ebook reader.

Can you guys suggest an app which wraps the text of pdf format or an app which converts pdf format to epub format?

Please help

Ketan

the text wraping is done in ebook readers because those books are in epub formats and not pdf.
pdf basically is a kind of image, where the page can be zoomed but cannot be re-arranged.
convert ur pdf books into epub format. there are many converter softwares available. some are paid, some are free and some are online also.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
epub readers are many. i will list them later.
creaters are like,
ebook creater app is there for windows 8 (i used it in the past.)
similarly, i used iBooks author on Mac OS X.
i will list others with links tomorrow, as it's not possible to do it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria