Pictures / Video Taken With Your Lumia 435

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The trend now is cellphone photography. We always have our phones with us and we use them to capture life as it happens. The 2MP front shooter on the Lumia 435 should still provide users with an opportunity to turn in some great photos and videos. Let's see 'em right here!!!

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

​If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
A couple of shots to compare the 2MP camera with the 5MP camera on the 635 1GB.

The shots aren't as terrible as you might expect for a 2MP camera. They obviously lack fine detail, but the shots produced are brighter than those on the 635, which appear quite dull by comparison.

Lumia 435:
WP_20150320_003 - Copy.jpg
Lumia 635:
WP_20150320_18_02_02_Pro - Copy.jpg

Lumia 435:
WP_20150320_004 - Copy.jpg
Lumia 635:
WP_20150320_18_03_03_Pro - Copy.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
@ Nisse Tuta I LOLed pretty hard at your mini-lympics vid. That was most awesome.

@ Chankooluk. Thanks for the side by side with 635. That gives me great hope for the camera. What lens did you use? Lumia Cam, Msft Cam?

Would your gerbil friend sit for more portraits? Could we see a few lenses on the same scene like I did here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/bl...videos-taken-your-blu-win-hd.html#post3024116

Awesome work, both of you...

This is one of the strengths of Lumia. I truly feel no other could put a 2MP camera on the back of a phone and still hold their head high, thrust their chin forward and say, "Oh Yeah, Bring It On!" with so much success.

I'd Thank both your posts again if I could. :D

mrxian

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I got the 435 as my first smartphone a few weeks ago.
So far, I'm not overly impressed with the camera, but to be honest, I didn't choose it to be impressed with the camera. I use it mostly to snap pictures of my friends so I can add a face to their profile, and both the front and rear camera are adequate for that.
I also made a few pictures of other things, but those weren't too great. Mostly because I'm new to taking pictures with a camera phone and because I'm not that great a photographer, though.
All in all, the cameras are okay - which is a great deal considering it's on the cheapest smartphone I could possibly buy.

I just found out I can't post images yet. I'll add some as soon as I can.

ArtificiallyYours

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll post images when I have the jurisdiction to.

I use the High Contrast settings. Not because I have vision problems, I just spend way too much time personalizing my devices it's like a bad OCD habit. I also arranged my start screen akin to a feature phone; not many icons and all folders except for Cortana, which is formatted like a widget (horizontally stretched). I understand this mode affects browsing but to be honest the display isn't sharp enough for darker text.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss