Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I relly love this camera, it's been a couple of weeks since the 920 isn't my daily phone, but i still take it out if i need to do some photos or if i wanna record some concert, so here is my question, the sound is great but it feels like to not feel distorted the sound is encapsulated, i don't know if anyone understands me, it feels like you are inside a dome and it doesn't feel crispy enough like you really hear it, i don't mind if it's a tiny bit distorted but i do want that live performance feel of the band that i'm recording, so i look through the options in video and it says, disabled, 100hz and 200hz for low sounds, which should i use for the music to sound more what i really hear?

This is an example of what i've recorded :

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I relly love this camera, it's been a couple of weeks since the 920 isn't my daily phone, but i still take it out if i need to do some photos or if i wanna record some concert, so here is my question, the sound is great but it feels like to not feel distorted the sound is encapsulated, i don't know if anyone understands me, it feels like you are inside a dome and it doesn't feel crispy enough like you really hear it, i don't mind if it's a tiny bit distorted but i do want that live performance feel of the band that i'm recording, so i look through the options in video and it says, disabled, 100hz and 200hz for low sounds, which should i use for the music to sound more what i really hear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcvEtlDYUH4

My Stratovarius videos were recorded while I used the 100Hz setting

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcvEtlDYUH4

hmmm.. The video is good. The audio quality is okay. Maybe you should move at the center.

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Been awhile since I've posted. I don't know what's changed but I can no longer post pics here with tapatalk. I've tried using the WPCentral app and still no option to post pics, even when opening WPC in a browser on my phone. Anyone have any suggestions for a good quick easy way to post? I'd prefer a simple one step process to text and add pic right from my phone, not having to save to the skydrive or send to my computer first then having to open files with another program etc...

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Omg is this real life (ProShot) newbie in the Lumia 920 cam sorry for my tone I was just blown away
It's almost 1 AM here and I look like a crazy neighbor sitting at the streets
2013_12_14_00_31_52_ProShot.jpg

brunok

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Posted this on Youtube just to share it here.
Default settings, and I'm a crappy photographer... but I'm really impressed with video and audio quality!

brunok

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Dunno, but the acoustics of the show was awesome, maybe that's part of the reason. The instrumentals however were much louder live, especially the bass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes