Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
:cool: Here's some more shot taken with my phone.
If anyone is looking for a great lens-app for a WP8 device, well go check out ''ProShot''. It's amazing! You can for example adjust focus manually, adjust ISO and what not. It's getting updates pretty often and is great. It costs 2€, but I'd say it's definitely worth every cent.
Hope you like these ones:

nice photos taken in the mother land !

Nicklas Kozlov

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
nice photos taken in the mother land !

Hey thanks man! I'm really in love with my Lumia 920! I've been a loyal Nokia fan/customer for over 10 years now. They still seem to get me :D
Ps. Do yourself a favour and go check out ProShot on Marketplace. It's a really good lens app. I usually don't invest any money on apps, but this one is something else. 5/5 ;)

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey thanks man! I'm really in love with my Lumia 920! I've been a loyal Nokia fan/customer for over 10 years now. They still seem to get me :D
Ps. Do yourself a favour and go check out ProShot on Marketplace. It's a really good lens app. I usually don't invest any money on apps, but this one is something else. 5/5 ;)

I ditched off my Galaxy **** 3 and got the 920 and more then happy & learnt the beauty of windows phone. though i still keep my Nexus 7 as a internet tablet, but still prefer my 920 for full time usage. and of course the main reason for buying this is the design + camera, furthermore Proshot is my first app i paid for using 920 & i hope that the developer will further support for future pureview/lumia series.
Anyway i'm currently using Proshot too. check out my nightscapes & day photos in this thread here here & here

Nicklas Kozlov

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I ditched off my Galaxy **** 3 and got the 920 and more then happy & learnt the beauty of windows phone. though i still keep my Nexus 7 as a internet tablet, but still prefer my 920 for full time usage. and of course the main reason for buying this is the design + camera, furthermore Proshot is my first app i paid for using 920 & i hope that the developer will further support for future pureview/lumia series.
Anyway i'm currently using Proshot too. check out my nightscapes & day photos in this thread here here & here

I'm using an iPad 2 to browse the web and check my e-mails. I've always kept myself to Nokia. I've never had the urge to switch to iPhone or to a Samsung. I always find Nokia phones great. The Lumia 920 still manages to get me excited every time I pick it up. After over three months of using it I still wake up every morning by picking my Lumia 920 up and saying to myself: " ******* this phone is beautiful" . I'm totally serious. :D I really hope Nokia doesn't go bankrupt because I REALLY want Nokia to succeed. Hail Lumia 920! :D

Axefield

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Cool man!! God, I need to find out how to set the exposure time... Can you guys help me? :D
I assume that you are right now on "Auto" mode which is shown in icon at the top center of the screen. Now you go and press on the icon and it will open the menu. Choose "M" (manual mode) then go back to the shooting screen and you will see the shutter setting at the bottom of the screen.

Nicklas Kozlov

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I assume that you are right now on "Auto" mode which is shown in icon at the top center of the screen. Now you go and press on the icon and it will open the menu. Choose "M" (manual mode) then go back to the shooting screen and you will see the shutter setting at the bottom of the screen.
Haha thanks man! How stupid of me not finding that :D I actually found it right after I posted that earlier comment, but thank you very much anyways!

Okay then, off to bed now. Getting late.
Good night you Lumia users!

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Amazing, naturally gifted photographers! I'm jealous! Not even the Pro Shot app can help me take good pictures hehe, but the quality is so amazing!

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi dude, with Portico or the latest 1308 firmware which some of us, me included, got their hands on when it was still on the servers?

arni99, no, the 1038 firmware is not on the server anymore. But the all Portico firmware still on the server.
I'm also looking and searching for 1038 firmware, any idea where I could find it?

Anyway, you mentioned that you installed the 1038, is there any improvement regarding to the image/photo taken by the stock camera?

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
arni99, no, the 1038 firmware is not on the server anymore. But the all Portico firmware still on the server.
I'm also looking and searching for 1038 firmware, any idea where I could find it?

Anyway, you mentioned that you installed the 1038, is there any improvement regarding to the image/photo taken by the stock camera?

arni99, I think I misunderstood your question, I currently use the Portico update on my LM920 ^^
And thanks to you, I'm now downloading the firmware you posted in another thread ^^

nairdairda

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's a music video I shot for a friend using the 920. I use an iPhone 5 day-to-day, and the shooting experience has honestly convinced me to switch over (once I can afford to haha).

[video=youtube;DA7TPJewP3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DA7TPJewP3Y[/video]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker