Pleasant surprise

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I live in Greensboro, NC, which is not an AT&T LTE city, and I had not read my area was scheduled for upgrade anytime soon. I noticed a construction crane working on one of the towers near my house the other day. I normally at my house I receive 3 signal bars on my Lumia 900 but yesterday I began receiving 5 bars with LTE. I thought maybe it was a fluke but it is still working today and videos are loading faster than I have ever seen.:D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Cool! :) I was really happy when I got LTE. I knew LTE was coming here, so that was one of the reasons I chose the device I have.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

kb7sqi

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I live in Greensboro, NC, which is not an AT&T LTE city, and I had not read my area was scheduled for upgrade anytime soon. I noticed a construction crane working on one of the towers near my house the other day. I normally at my house I receive 3 signal bars on my Lumia 900 but yesterday I began receiving 5 bars with LTE. I thought maybe it was a fluke but it is still working today and videos are loading faster than I have ever seen.:D

I live in Winston Salem & noticed it around midnight last night that I was on LTE as well. I knew it was coming soon, but I was thrilled to see it on my Lumia 900 also. :) I also noticed I have a better signal through out the house. Today around town, I kept 4-5 bars the whole time.

Steve

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like LTE was turned on today in the western suburbs of Washington DC. Its been popping up for brief periods of an hour or so for the last several months. Its been on now for 18hrs so maybe its here to stay :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Awesome news! I live in Charlotte and have been enjoying LTE, but travel to WS and the surrounding area often--this is great to hear!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss