[Please Help] Mango Updating Issue (1.3)

justinsims241

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
When ever im updating to mango it says, "Restarting Phone." It successfully restarts my phone but the computer continues to stay on step 6 (which is restarting phone). Its very aggravating because i truly don't know what to do. Im currently running the 7712. I still have my backups from nodo but I really, REALLY, don't want have to reinstall all the stuff from when i updated to 7712. PLEASE HELP

brew1985

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, don't let the fact that the phone restarted make you think it'll go to the next step right away, it still takes a little while.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
theres a progress bar at the top of your WP that goes almost all the way acroos the top before it finsishes many steps well 2 or 3 appear to make really slow progress and sometimes may appear to be stuck but you have to be patient. I thought most of the time I was progressing decently and it too me over and hour and 1/4.

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I had that same problem, and I did wait, and at the end I ended up getting an error message. Should I be getting a real update soon anyway? I have a focus v. 1.3 from ATT in the USA! Weren't those supposed to be out? I'm getting nothing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bensdye