[POC] mPass10 - Moviepass for UWP

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Used this for two movies in the last week. Loving it. Thank you so much for developing this app. No issues so far.

Question: What are the minutes that are listed with the movies? Not sure how to make sense of that.

movies.jpg

Last edited:

Orange_Tang

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
So I've got the beta and all that but I'm curious if you have contacted moviepass at all? Is there any risk in moviepass cutting off access or banning accounts for using this? Also what is the timeframe for this app being listed publicly on the windows store? Keep up the great work!

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
So I've got the beta and all that but I'm curious if you have contacted moviepass at all? Is there any risk in moviepass cutting off access or banning accounts for using this? Also what is the timeframe for this app being listed publicly on the windows store? Keep up the great work!

Sorry for the delay, i really need to check this post more often....

Haven't contacted them yet, i'll be doing that this week.

Answer to the second question, technically... yes. Read their terms and conditions; this app presents itself exactly like their first-party applications and also has no way for you to circumvent their restrictions (it follows the same rules).

Publicly listed? Depends on their response to the first question.... :(

Thanks! :)

Orange_Tang

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I just installed the store version of this app after signing up for a new account and it gets stuck on checkin. I am standing in the theater but it constantly just asks for the last 4 digits of the card to set it up and when I enter it nothing happens. I've done it over and over and it never goes through. Under the card section it lists the number with last 4 digits instead of spending and seems to be activated but the app still asks for the last 4 digits and doesn't check in. I've tried logging out and back in and it doesn't fix it either. Any ideas?

satishn

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey WPenvy ,

I just installed it from the store and it looks good. Will use it the next time. Meanwhile wondering if you got any response from MoviePass team? Hope there are no risks in using it...

Also is there an option to change the location and look for theatres in that location?

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey WPenvy ,

I just installed it from the store and it looks good. Will use it the next time. Meanwhile wondering if you got any response from MoviePass team? Hope there are no risks in using it...

Also is there an option to change the location and look for theatres in that location?

Great, thanks! Absolute zero response from them.

At the moment no, only the theaters local to your phone's current location.

Feel free to use the feedback hub for suggestions, upvoting and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786