Pocket File Manager 8.1 version beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
facing some error while updating the beta version.
firstly, it said that it required to be stored on phone and not on SD card.
when i changed settings, it still unable to update. it downloads and installation starts, but get an error when 1/4 is remaining.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Ray can we have a setting to store local PFM files directly in sd card/phone memory ? I read that the 8.1 API allows developers to store local files on sd card/phone memory in such a way that other apps can access it too. Can we have such a provision ? It would be good because that way say the downloaded files/saved files using PFM, they would directly be accessible to all apps and my laptop too. Could you give an option whether to store local files on sd card or not ?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Ray can we have a setting to store local PFM files directly in sd card/phone memory ? I read that the 8.1 API allows developers to store local files on sd card/phone memory in such a way that other apps can access it too. Can we have such a provision ? It would be good because that way say the downloaded files/saved files using PFM, they would directly be accessible to all apps and my laptop too. Could you give an option whether to store local files on sd card or not ?

I will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap