[poll] Lumia 920 customer satisfaction

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my 920 for about 4 months and its never given me any problems, but now it seems that the connection between the glass and the back has come apart, i can now push the squeeze the top left of the phone and it creaks and moves :( i am assuming i should be able to get it replaced...

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my 920 for about 4 months and its never given me any problems, but now it seems that the connection between the glass and the back has come apart, i can now push the squeeze the top left of the phone and it creaks and moves :( i am assuming i should be able to get it replaced...

You should be able to do under warranty, It will be almost 8 months since I have had my L920 and no major issues. I have had it lock up i think 3 times or something randomly pre portico (this was in Feb this year) since then I have had no issues.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I got it today, so far absolutely satisfied and happy as hell, doing well on the first charge, can't hold myself back from it, can't get it out of my hands :D. Did a soft reset as soon as I got home, just in case, and now it's on its first charge.

Overall, I'm a very happy customer :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124