Post Your AnTuTu Benchmark scores

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950XL. Just got it today. Plugged it straight into the PC, ran Windows recovery tool, got newest official firmware and OS , restored my data, let it calm down and here is what I have:
wp_ss_20160210_0002.jpg
wp_ss_20160210_0003.jpg

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
To that end, has anyone figured out why it requests permission to access data stored on an external storage device?

Maybe -- it is just a guess tho.... the test itself benchmarks the internal and the external storage as well right? So in order to do that it needs to read/write on that partition ...

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 830, the score was actually more than I expected :D

uY24ZdB.png

Attachments

• uY24ZdB.png
    uY24ZdB.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 15

Mitr4all

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
The score for my Lumia 950xl is 78658, but when I go into the INFO section, it says the RAM is 2048 MB, rather it should be 3072 MB. Is this something on my end???? can someone check at your end also?

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
The score for my Lumia 950xl is 78658, but when I go into the INFO section, it says the RAM is 2048 MB, rather it should be 3072 MB. Is this something on my end???? can someone check at your end also?

Its the same for me... I think its only a beta glitch, false readouts or as someone mentioned before...maybe its because of the shared memory (with the gpu? )

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok, your theory is software made in China is full of malwares/spywares etc, so AnTuTu is rubbish. Please educate me, point out any source AnTuTu is loaded with malware/spyware/etc.
no need to deeply investigate it. I know it is come from china. I simply do not install it at the very first beginning. benchmark app is not necessary. all 950xl are roughly the same. they are manufactured by machine. is it possible that IF I install antutu on my 950xl, its score will be significantly different from other 950xl? I don't think so. so, what's the point of taking the risk to install an unnecessary and suspicious china app on my phone in order to obtain some benchmark scores which are predictable?

by the way, I don't install any china app / software in my phones / computers.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
is it possible that IF I install antutu on my 950xl, its score will be significantly different from other 950xl?

Yes, it might well be. I ran the benchmark several times and got different results each time (the score went down every time). My example above was taken just after the update to build .107 and was significantly better than my previous attempts.

The actual for models will probably be within a certain range, but certainly won't be the same and is no indication at all that one phone is better/faster than another of the same model.

Benchmarking like this is only really applicable when comparing against different models.

With regard to Chinese software, yes there is malware created in China, as much as created in Eastern Europe, Russia, and anywhere else. However, we are protected by the Windows Store so that we're not infected. Since the start of Windows Phone 7.0, there has been no reported cases at all of viruses or malware being included in Windows Store apps.

yc167

May 24, 2015
Visit site
TuTu actually means Rabbit in Chinese, and yea this is the official Antutu app. But what i dont understand is why they dont just update their old app or publish this app under the same publisher name, instead using a nw publisher name in chinese which confused a lot people.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I installed the app, got the score and then attempted at uninstalling. In apps section the app is still listed though with a white square and cannot be opened. I have done soft resets a couple of times but the app is still listed in the apps list?

Any way to really remove it?

Got a score of 30380 for my lumia 1020 running 10586.107

Mitr4all

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Its the same for me... I think its only a beta glitch, false readouts or as someone mentioned before...maybe its because of the shared memory (with the gpu? )

I think this is not a glitch with ANTUTU.. I have checked for the hardware config using another tool in the windows store called "hardware tests" by Amaze Pictures Inc. even this tool reports 2 GB. so the 3 GB reported by MSFT is the shared memory with the GPU... the phone comes with 2 GB RAM and not 3 GB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb