Post your Fallout 4 character builds!!

Skittle Milk

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Ahead of it's release at midnight here in Texas, I'd like to see what builds you guys are planning on using, or are using in some parts of the world. I have read that eventually all SPECIAL stats can be maxed out but I am struggling with what to start out as. A silver-tongued scientist or a crafter doesn't really fit my play style but I'm open to just about anything else! Put your builds out there for the rest of our Xbox-toting comrades!

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Ahead of it's release at midnight here in Texas, I'd like to see what builds you guys are planning on using, or are using in some parts of the world. I have read that eventually all SPECIAL stats can be maxed out but I am struggling with what to start out as. A silver-tongued scientist or a crafter doesn't really fit my play style but I'm open to just about anything else! Put your builds out there for the rest of our Xbox-toting comrades!
Ah, my personal favorite is NerdCubed's character that he creates in his Plays video. She's, ah, charming. And, erm, beautiful?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos