Post your Mango phones Ringtones here

djmikebrady

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Here's 30 seconds of 1985 Awesome... Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus". I took all the worthwhile elements of the song and squished them down into the confines of a WP7 Ringtone. Enjoy it!

singlefished

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Here's a couple of my favourites that I haven't noticed anywhere on this thread yet...

A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht,
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom,
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm,
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!

:cool:

thekidkai

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Help

Hey guys. I don't have access to a computer now. Can someone make a ringtone for me of
"They Reminisce Over You" by Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth
I love the begining right when the sound begins to rise

nmajsa

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Kill Bill (Bernard Herrman)

May have missed it but this has been my ringtone for a while (sticks in everyones head)

Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herman (also used for the theme to Kill Bill)

Hoppman

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Couple of ringtones

Here are a couple, Theme from Halloween and AC/DC ****'sBells, my personal favorite. People at work laugh when it goes off in a meeting when I forget to put on vibrate. I have a couple of MS provided ringtones I got for free a couple of years ago that are Halloween themed I will try and track them down and upload them.

Ok I find that funny. it edits the name in the post but not the attachment. You get the gist.

8220flippin

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Iron man repulsor blast

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone can create a tone using the iron man repulsor blast sound, or maybe a site that would have it thats compatible with windows? I think it would be cool to get a message with that sound.

Thanks guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria