Pre-Order Receipt

RJames97

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
So I ordered the 950 XL earlier on the US online Microsoft store and I haven't received the receipt or any kind of confirmation email. I was wondering if this is normal as I am not familiar with online pre orders

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered the 950 XL earlier on the US online Microsoft store and I haven't received the receipt or any kind of confirmation email. I was wondering if this is normal as I am not familiar with online pre orders

If did this on the microsoft store, then what you have done is place a pre-order.
you should receive a confirmation of the pre-order, but wont receive a receipt until they ship your device and at that time they will also charge your credit card...

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site

I figure you have but always checks the other folders like promotions if using Gmail as well as your spam folder.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site

I received a email with Subject heading "Microsoft Store - Order Confirmation (Order #1xxxxxxxxxx)" a minute or two after placing my order.. Did you check you account's order history??

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
I have checked my junk folder and haven't received anything

I'd call microsoft at this point, they should be able to look your order up with your email and resend it if the transaction went through. Also, check your payment card to see if there is a pending charge.

RJames97

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I called Microsoft and my order did not go through. I also found out that "due to high demand" the first batch is sold out and that the next batch will ship by December 11th. I'm not sure if it is the same for the Lumia 950 but definitely for the XL variant. If the second batch also sells out, Christmas looks like a reasonable shipping date for the third batch. All information from the Rep. Also said that the offer for the continuum dock should stand for both online and physical store orders

litster

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Go to microsoftstore.com, log in, click on your face (or your name) on the top right corner, click Order History from the dropdown menu, you should see your 950XL pre-order listed. I do see my pre-order an my previous orders. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)