Pretty happy with the T-Mo L925 Cyan update.

Cadet Christmas

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, just saw this reply.

In a thread I can not select multiple texts for deletion. I can long press on each individually to delete.
I am able to select multiple threads for deletion.

Another T-Mobile 925 guy here. I can't select multiple texts for deletion either, although it seems like there would be a space for it. Did some research, and from what I can tell that feature was added with the first 8.1 update. You must have downloaded it when you were enrolled in the dev preview.

KINDA lame, but that's what I saw. On mobile right now but search Windows Central for details about 8.1 Update 1, that's where I found it.

(if I AM wrong tho, please tell me. Cause if I am that means I should have the feature too lol)

Desynthesis

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Glad to hear you're happy.

The Cyan update didn't fix my issue (Internet sharing is still dead on my unlocked Lumia 925). I'm going to flash mine back to 8.0 (if only the Nokia Restore tool wasn't so fantastically useless) and keep it there. 8.1 has been one long headache for me--I think giving Microsoft and Nokia 4 months to fix the problems was pretty reasonable before jumping ship for Android.

Too bad, I will miss the parts of the OS that weren't broken.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC