Problem downloading GTA san Andreas 2.5GB over wifi download on 820

felixl87

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to download the 2.5 GB game data on my 820 but I keep getting a connection error, am connecting through my friend's android 2.2 HTC desire HD but I keep losing the connection, did anyone of you experience the same problem while downloading the game?

Last edited:

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
It is a bit buggy downloading and does take a few resumes. It doesn't help that it stops downloading when the screen times out as well. Temporarily set screen time out to five minutes if you haven't already

Megatronus66

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I read all the reviews on this game in windows store and understood the problems that all are facing and therefore I'll share my way to deal with it.Majority of the people are facing the problem of constant download errors that pop up continually viz."check your internet connection",I faced the same problem and thought to uninstall and leave the app but then I wondered if its an server issue or not.I constantly resumed the download by tapping "yes" and after half an hour it showed from 0% to 1%.I know its an awful and tedious job but after it crosses 50% the rate of error pop-ups seems to be low.Please note that if the download is stuck(ie.there is no transmission of data) do switch off and on your WiFi and then tap "yes" to resume download.Also if you take a look at the LED of your WiFi that indicates transmission,you'll notice the download resumes even after download error pops up.I only suggest you all to have IMMENSE patience.
P.S.The game is running flawlessly.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb