problem: i got nokia lumia 720 without compass compatibility. :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
i m thinking same .... i will go again there to submit my phone. i hope this problem get solved quickly.
another thing i want to tell you tht i got the phone whose warranty already started from october , while i purchased it on 6th feb
:(((((((((((((((
from Where did you purchase this phone??
means from store or from some of your friend??

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
i lost half year warranty :( ....lso need to submit my hone bcz it have some problem
i wish that shopkeeper go in loss in his work

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I think you have been cheated. Please check with the shop you got the phone from and get a phone whose warranty is valid from 6th Feb. You paid for the phone and you are eligible for the full 1 year warranty benefits. Please contact Nokia online as well.

Nokia Twitter: @nokia
Nokia chat support: Contact Nokia Support - Nokia - India

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
wtf you bought a used cell for 16500??
new one cost 17000

Its perfectly normal to get a phone at lower rates than the retail prices. I got the phone for 17650 way back when it first hit the market. It was available for 18400 then. But I bargained and got a good deal; phone + headphones + umbrella (I know its hilarious but I did get one).

But its not acceptable that a cheaper phone should have warranty which is already activated. For all you know, it could be a refurbished phone.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
update:
i gave my phone to nokia care for now , they say i can get my phone is in 10 days

so for cheating case i should go to shop to talk? may be i can get something in bargaining,.
if talk about mobile replacement, then i dont think i should bcoz i already paid extra 525 to nokia care for further one year that is now i have validity for october 15

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
they will contact me within 48 hours
she told me that warranty period starts from date stating on the bill.
but in nokia care they dont ask for bill, they just see my warranty period online
confusion here now is that from when my extra year warranty starts, oct14 or feb 15
according to bill my date is : 6th February,14 and according to bokia care online system october, 13

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254