Problem in registering unlimited download subscription in Nokia mix radio

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I moved to L925 two days back. Whenever I'm trying to access nokia mix radio, I'm receiving error saying problem in registering unlimited download subscription. Ny idea how to get this fixed? After surfing the net for awhile, it seems this is a known prob for users with a 2nd lumia device!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try uninstalling and reinstalling nokia mix radio if that doesn't work check emails and accounts and make sure that your sign in to the nokia account.

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
No Luck!! Tried both the above solutions. My nokia account is already the updated one.
I mailed to Nokia care and they responded that Nokia music is a one time registration and you cant change the id with which nokia music is initially registered..!! WTF??????????? what will all the users upgrading to a better lumia device or a replacement device do?? Pretty idiotic repsonse from nokia care..!! Who puts an only option of one time registration!! never heard anythng of tht kind b4..

mukul bhagat

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,from last two days back. Whenever I'm trying to access nokia mix radio, I'm receiving error saying problem in registering unlimited download subscription. Ny idea how to get this fixed? After surfing the net for awhile, it seems this is a known prob for users with a new Lumia 620.then what the purpose to use nokia Lumia brand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077