Problems getting notifications in the action center

Kevinsp131

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Well, first off I will say that I am new at using Windows Phone Centrals forums. I am not new to windows phone as I was using a Samsung focus the first day it was available on AT&T. Anyway I have been using a Lumia 1020 on wp 8. I updated to the Developers Preview and love the new features. The only problem I am having is getting the notifications from my apps. I decided to a hard reset and clean install on the phone. I really believe that generally that is the best way to update any device. When I did the first update I was getting notifications from NBC and ABC news apps, but not from Facebook. Now that I have done the hard reset I am getting Facebook, Twitter and Xbox One notifications but not anything from NBC or ABC news. I actually did a second hard reset with basically the same result. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, along with turning off and then back on to notification switch. I have also upgrade a Lumia 920 that I owned previously and it is getting all the notifications. Is anyone else having this problem. Other than this and initial Xbox Music app I have really enjoyed the new OS.

Kevinsp131

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Went to the battery saver app and both are allowed to run in the background. I have played with turning this on and off hoping that would help kick the notifications into appearing.

Funny thing is CNN is working just fine as is Cortana. I would almost think it was the apps if it wasn't for them showing up on my 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos