Problems with Frequent Zune Lock Ups

rmmoore80

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some frequent issues with my music on my HD7S locking up while listening to music. Some days I can go all day at work and zero lock ups, but other days (such as today) it freezes after every 2-5 songs. The only way to resolve this is to remove the battery.

Are any of you experiencing this issue and is there a fix for this?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Dont listen to music on y focus havent gotten around to trying it Need to so sorry cant help you I will load up some songs and see what I can figure out I have a focus rev 1.3.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Focus 1.3 and I listen to music quite often on it (that is its main purpose, since I have no service, lol). I have yet to run into that problem. I would suggest resyncing your library just as a starting point, but I'm not quite sure how much that'd help.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't this an HTC sound enhancer app problem causing this ? I'm sure if it's uninstalled / Turned off the freezing in Zune stopped.

Perhaps i dreamed it all though. :)

rmmoore80

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I read about the HTC Sound Enhancer app but I don't think I have it installed. I'm going to refresh my phone from scratch on Thursday and see how that helps.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I read about the HTC Sound Enhancer app but I don't think I have it installed. I'm going to refresh my phone from scratch on Thursday and see how that helps.
Wish you well rmmoore, shame you have to do that, but sometimes needs must.

Let us know if it worked for you. :)

rmmoore80

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Reset to factory settings, no apps installed (not even the HTC Sound thing, which I think isn't available anymore)... problem persists. :(

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
never had this problem before i listen to music in focus a lot
try to report your problem to the place where you got your HD7S from

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander