Product Placement

arbyjr

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I know that just about all topics in the form should be about when and why we Icon users have not been updated to 8.1 yet.
But I was just watching Tuesdays episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and seen this, is this the white Icon? I also think it's true the tv adds about 10lbs, this phone looks a little big.
But have any other Icons been spotted on tv shows?

It's nice to see Windows product placement for a change...
Agents of SHIELD.JPG

Last edited:

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
On Jr. Master Chef, there is an episode where they all get to use Skype to call back home and they did it using Surfaces.
Katie Perry music video used a 930.
Modern Family has been known to use Surfaces every now and then in the kids' classroom scenes.

arbyjr

May 22, 2014
Visit site
What I find odd about Hawaii five-0 and Windows phones is that every one has a Windows phone. Not just the police but everyone, every phone you see is a Windows phone. The way that makes it look is that the only phone available on those islands must be Windows...

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
What I find odd about Hawaii five-0 and Windows phones is that every one has a Windows phone. Not just the police but everyone, every phone you see is a Windows phone. The way that makes it look is that the only phone available on those islands must be Windows...

Oh how I wish that was the case. I live on Oahu, and I sometimes feel I'm the only one with a Windows Phone. The phone I see the most is, unfortunately, the iPhone. Mostly 4S and 5S models. Samsung Galaxy phones are the next (and very close) runner up. Mostly S3, S4, and Notes (of varying models).

I do get some interesting looks when people see my Icon though. I've also gotten some interesting looks when they see my SP3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard