ProShot camera app.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, RiseUpGames. I'm no photography buff, but I'm finding myself getting sucked in by all the hype and glowing reviews, and am thinking about installing ProShot on my L920. To be honest though, I don't take lots of pictures, so I'm not sure how much I'd use it. I know zilch about photography and just use auto mode for everything. Yet, my curiosity is piqued. I was wondering if you have a tutorial that I can view online on my computer. I'd like to get a better idea of how it all works. Not sure if I'll be able to learn how to use all the various settings adjustments or if I'd just be getting in over my head. :)

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
What setting would I use to get a picture of a lighting at night?
We had a beautiful lightning storm two days ago on the east coast.
Thanks in advance.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, RiseUpGames. I'm no photography buff, but I'm finding myself getting sucked in by all the hype and glowing reviews, and am thinking about installing ProShot on my L920. To be honest though, I don't take lots of pictures, so I'm not sure how much I'd use it. I know zilch about photography and just use auto mode for everything. Yet, my curiosity is piqued. I was wondering if you have a tutorial that I can view online on my computer. I'd like to get a better idea of how it all works. Not sure if I'll be able to learn how to use all the various settings adjustments or if I'd just be getting in over my head. :)
the trial version offers a tutorial.

Last edited:

ponczo

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Jmajid Manual focus, rest on all auto - I think, but I'm not sure in 100% :)

RiseUpGames did You do something with the processing of the photo? Before update my photos were about 4-6 mb, now it's half of that - the quality is still the same, and pictures saves much faster :)

Midnight City

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720 + ProShot

BHbscIbCQAARzm9.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/anhthai112/status/321704391436550144/photo/1

ponczo

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
thanks - did you use a tripod? Can we see the exif? I am trying to see what iso/shutter speed/exposure etc. :)

No, I don't use tripod to take this shots. Sorry but I can't give You exif data beacuse previous version of ProShot can't save the exif data.

anon(5857792)

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Bought this app yesterday.
Just wondering, can the cpu usage be reduced even more? I know that a few updates back the cpu usage was cut, but just wondering if it could be cut further to just to reduce battery consumption a tad bit more.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
No way! Used a tripod of course. :)

I presume the 920?

Anyone else got 720 pictures to share yet? I have seen a couple of non ProShot images comparing the 920 to the 720 and the colors on the 720 appear to be much more natural in low light...
I'd love to see more 720 shots in low light with ProShot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss