Pulling up your phone number on Lumia 635

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
what? that's weird, it still shows up on my 920, and not in a small font either

It's true.. For some reason, they removed it...

wp_ss_20141212_0003.png

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Tap the phone button to bring up the att screen, tap the small three dots in the right lower corner to bring up the next menu screen, tap the settings button, there it is.

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Not running DP on my ATT 635. My Phone number is no longer visible in Settings ---> Applications---> Phone. Used to be.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Not running DP on my ATT 635. My Phone number is no longer visible in Settings ---> Applications---> Phone. Used to be.
Read the post above you, from the home/start screen press the phone button, then the 3 dots in lower right, etc, etc. Works for me, not on dp

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Read the post above you, from the home/start screen press the phone button, then the 3 dots in lower right, etc, etc. Works for me, not on dp

I did read the post above. Tried it and did NOT see my phone number as others have reported here. Top of that screen displays the voicemail #. I'm fairly certain I used to see my phone's number on that particular screen but not anymore.

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes the # can be found at windowsphone.com but why go to a web site to find your phone number or buried under other menus as mentioned above.
What was "wrong" with having it where it was I wonder? Settings --- Applications --- Phone and you're done.

Last edited:

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes the # can be found at windowsphone.com but why go to a web site to find your phone number or buried under other menus as mentioned above.
What was "wrong' with having it where it was I wonder? Settings --- Applications --- Phone and you're done.
It's still there for me, phone is 2 weeks old on AT&T. You guys popping sim cards in and out or not setting your phones up with AT&T? Maybe a cricket deal?

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
It's still there for me, phone is 2 weeks old on AT&T. You guys popping sim cards in and out or not setting your phones up with AT&T? Maybe a cricket deal?

Purchased my 635 from ATT store back in July. Set up done at the ATT store. No Cricket. No changing of SIM cards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte