[Q] Where can I buy an ATIV S for very very cheap?

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm jumping ship from Lumia 920 to ATIV S, my L920s condition only got me US$240/?180/?155, and I really want to get a new ATIV S, anyone knows any sites that are selling it cheap?

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia and I love it, but Paul, that's quite an ignorant response. The ATIV S is a pretty good device. All Windows Phones have their Pros and Cons, don't hate on a device just because of brand.

Anyways, I think that usually the phones sold at cheapest prices are at Ebay for used. Be careful when buying from them as sellers may sell you a non-working phone. Always check.

If you're buying on-contract, there would be plenty of sites selling it for cheap. I'm going to guess you're not though, and in that case a Bing/Google Shopping search may provide you an answer!

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia and I love it, but Paul, that's quite an ignorant response. The ATIV S is a pretty good device. All Windows Phones have their Pros and Cons, don't hate on a device just because of brand.

Anyways, I think that usually the phones sold at cheapest prices are at Ebay for used. Be careful when buying from them as sellers may sell you a non-working phone. Always check.

If you're buying on-contract, there would be plenty of sites selling it for cheap. I'm going to guess you're not though, and in that case a Bing/Google Shopping search may provide you an answer!

Thanks, ebay is out of my budget and I won't settle for a used device. Reason I switch is the expandable memory (bought a 64GB microSD, thinking the 920 was expandable), bigger battery (My friend's ATIV S lasts him the entire day (7AM to 11PM) on heavy usage while mine lasts less than half a day on heavy (7AM to 2PM) usage), personally prefer AMOLED, would like a slimmer and lighter phone (920 can't fit in my skinny jeans).

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh my, don't mean to hijack your thread, but battery life is also pretty crappy on my 822. On heavy usage I have to hope it lasts 4 hours, and on medium it lasts a bit longer. I'm pretty jealous of my other family member with an HTC Trophy, as that battery lasts a day on heavy usage and two days on medium!! 😠

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Most I could find on Google was US$185 but was wholesale. Found one for US$200 but on scam website www.wintowintrade.com , another I found was used with alot of cosmetic damage. Gonna try find harder, will update if I find a great deal (Expansys Singapore is selling B-Stock (Open box, but relatively new, either bought and last min cancelled order or received but customer returned within 14 days) for US$240 but shipping is alot though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro