Question for all you glossy white L900 owners, and general questions

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I used the Trophy for about 2 years before I switched to L900 2 months ago. I believed Trophy is made of matte material but I maybe wrong. The thing is that overtime, the "matte" surface seems to absorb the oil & grease of my hand, thus making it harder to clean off.
But then again Nokia's matte material maybe of better quality & durability than HTC's matte material.
It's just that I find my 900 is much easier to take care compared to my previous Trophy. Its a matter of individual preference & experience, really !

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my White Lumia the day they became available. No case, no screen protector, nothing. I work at a coal fired power plant. Phone goes in and out of my pocket all the time. I swear it looks brand new. The only thing I can see as far as wear or the like is a few scratches on the chrome around the camera lens on the back of the phone. Otherwise this thing is really the best cellphone I've ever owned. I've owned all the iPhones except the 5 and had several android phones. Get the white if you like the color. It'll hold up.
-joe-

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Definitely very slippery. I almost dropped it and had a heart attack! So I did get the Nokia gel case for now but I don't keep it in it 100% of the time. I'll take it out once in a while when I'm laying around the house to marvel at the beautiful finish.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Got my White Lumia the day they became available. No case, no screen protector, nothing. I work at a coal fired power plant. Phone goes in and out of my pocket all the time. I swear it looks brand new. The only thing I can see as far as wear or the like is a few scratches on the chrome around the camera lens on the back of the phone. Otherwise this thing is really the best cellphone I've ever owned. I've owned all the iPhones except the 5 and had several android phones. Get the white if you like the color. It'll hold up.
-joe-

I too see slight scratches on the camera chrome and because of glossy nature I too came across Micro Scratches on the back side as if someone has rubbed tooth brush. I take care of my handset, never keep in pocket consisting keys or coins and still because of the glossy nature those microscratches hurt.

My L920 too will be white glossy and I will immediately buy a case and scratchguard to protect it from begenning

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for all the replies - I much appreciate it. After much deliberation I sprung for a black one - largely because it was about $50 cheaper and black really does go with everything. It's also $50 straight in to my WP8 phone fund.

I think I'm sitting out this first round of WP8 phones. I'm deeply impressed with the 920 and the 8X but really want Nokia to work on producing some slimmer devices.

Thanks amigos! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2