Re-register to OneDrive does not work!

Jop Schouten

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi, a few days ago, I was suddenly be logged out on my OneDrive on my laptop. I didn't do anything, but I found out that I was logged out.
So now my laptop isn't synchronising with OneDrive anymore. Moreover, I see a grey OneDrive-cloud in the bottom right bar.

I tried to re-register, sign in to OneDrive. However, this doesn't work! :-(
I get an error message: "The OneDrive-map cannot be made at the selected location". (see picture)
However, the location is just the usual location C:\Users\MyName\OneDrive, and it worked perfectly before!
Moreover, if I try to change the location, nothing happens if I press that 'link'. Also, after the error message, the signing-in screen blocks and I have to cancel that screen via the bottom bar...

Who can help me reconnect my OneDrive on my laptop again?

Best regards, Jop

Attachments

• onedrive.PNG
    onedrive.PNG
    75.9 KB · Views: 6

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Tried resetting?

Reset OneDrive
If OneDrive sync seems to be stuck for a long time and nothing else is working, try a reset. Be aware that resetting OneDrive re-syncs all your OneDrive files, which could take some time depending on how many files you’re syncing.
Press the Windows key + R.
In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
Click OK.
Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two. Here’s how to check: Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the OneDrive icon.)
If the OneDrive icon doesn’t re-appear after a few minutes, open the Run window again and enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

From https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/12a357f8-7773-4856-bf0c-0ecd308f4184

Jop Schouten

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for you quick reply.
Unfortunately, a reset did not solve the problem :(

The icon did not re-appear, so I followed your advice to open the Run window again.
Then the grey OneDrive cloud re-appears in my taskbar. So I tried to sign-in, but still the same problem :(

What to do?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro