recently, bad battery life

Richard Servello

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
So I've had mine since day one and since I got it its lasted about 36 hours. Recently however, I'm getting maybe 18. I'll charge to 100% in the afternoon, by the next morning it says battery low plug me in. I haven't used GPS lately because it dies in a couple hours. Anyone else having this issue? It's only a couple months old so I can't imagine its the battery. The only thing I can think is its a Bluetooth issue with the latest health app update.

eyecrispy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Before I sold mine, it was hit or miss with battery. Sometimes I had the same issue you did with the battery draining for no apparent reason. That's one of the reasons I sold it.

Richard Servello

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Turn out it was that stupid band sensor monitor app. I installed it to see what it did. Enabled the hrm. Uninstalled it... And the hrm stayed on for two days until I realized it was staying on when I took it off. I had to reinstall it, turn on hrm, and turn it off. Then I could uninstall.

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Turn out it was that stupid band sensor monitor app. I installed it to see what it did. Enabled the hrm. Uninstalled it... And the hrm stayed on for two days until I realized it was staying on when I took it off. I had to reinstall it, turn on hrm, and turn it off. Then I could uninstall.

Might be worth you dropping the dev a line so he/she is aware and provides a fix in future updates.

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 925 gets half a day of heavy usage, and almost a full day with barely using it. I keep the GPS on but isn't it good to do that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plantsulinupdate