Regarding the screen touching

mohshehab

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I have been using my Lumia 1520 for over 6 months now... But few days ago , i was not able to use the device the way I used to because I'm having issues regarding the screen touching... For some reason , the bing search just appears out of nowhere without touching it , I know many users find this common but my story is different , after the bing search shows up the device starts clicking buttons on its own without me interfering and the home screen keeps going up and down as if someone is scrolling it very fast .. and when you try to click the back or home button . It's just doesn't do it.. No response at all, like if there is no button in the first place, Like there is no touching at all ...i also noticed that the only way to get things back to normal is to lock the screen using the side button then unlock it again , everything goes back to normal... But it keeps coming back a again and I have to do the same process all again ... Please I need any help in this , it's getting annoying and it's happening now on regular basis... Any help would be appreciated, I really feel hopes on what to do on that matter... Thank you

mohshehab

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I bought the phone from amazon , and I'm in a different country.. I'm not sure the warrantee thing would go global ... And I think all they are gonna do is just hard resetting the device , which won't help if the bending was the issue..

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my Lumia 1520 for over 6 months now... But few days ago , i was not able to use the device the way I used to because I'm having issues regarding the screen touching... For some reason , the bing search just appears out of nowhere without touching it , I know many users find this common but my story is different , after the bing search shows up the device starts clicking buttons on its own without me interfering and the home screen keeps going up and down as if someone is scrolling it very fast .. and when you try to click the back or home button . It's just doesn't do it.. No response at all, like if there is no button in the first place, Like there is no touching at all ...i also noticed that the only way to get things back to normal is to lock the screen using the side button then unlock it again , everything goes back to normal... But it keeps coming back a again and I have to do the same process all again ... Please I need any help in this , it's getting annoying and it's happening now on regular basis... Any help would be appreciated, I really feel hopes on what to do on that matter... Thank you

Try a soft reset and if it doesnt work then a hard reset, if both fails it could be a hardware issue which you need to get checked by Nokia/MS care then

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb