Requested App of the Week

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
If anyone's still here, we have our first solid response from TripAdvisor :) they are planning to release a major update by Dec 2015.

"Our engineers are currently working to update the mobile app for windows phone. We are hoping to have this update released by December of 2015. In the meantime, I would suggest accessing TripAdvisor by using the full site your mobile device."

Thanks for the update :D consider sending it in as a tip for WC :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I actually ended up using my browser, because the app just wasn't worth it... but im happy to know that we're finally getting sth :D

Ethan Alvaree

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Decided to e-mail Dish Network regarding their Dish Anywhere app, for the 100th time. Finally got a different response other than no plans at this time. Take this for what it is worth, as it could be a standard reply for any request or concern. Maybe. just maybe, with Windows 10, they are starting to at least pay attention.

Dear John,

I appreciate that you took the time to suggest improvements. We are already aware of this issue and our engineering department is currently working towards a resolution for this issue. Unfortunately, we do not have a status report for this situation at this time. I have submitted your concern to the appropriate department. We will use the information I submitted for consideration.

If you have any further questions or concerns, you may also visit www.Mydish.com/support/contact to start a live chat with a Customer Service Representative.

Thank you for your email.

Sincerely,

Mario C.
OPID: 5VP
dish | eCare

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I have been going around introducing business places to UWA and porting their iPhone apps to Wp10...so far a great response. I have so far gotten 4 local banks (rbc, first cbean, scotia and republic bank.) I emailed the links to the porting tools and what UWA were and also went in and spoke to the IT team...lol
There's a Windows fan for ya! Lol

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Contacted my bank yesterday via contact page on their mobile site (which is useless for bank operations), Facebook and Twiter, and received replies today via email and Facebook. They say they are working on a Windows 10 app.

Suggested it via WishAppList too, of course.

Banco Hipotecario (Argentina) mobile page contact form (In Spanish): m.hipotecario.com.ar/MasInformacion Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TarjetasCancheras/?fref=nf Twitter: @BcoHipotecario

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Vote for Splitwise to come to Windows 10: Windows 10 Universal App ? Splitwise feedback and helpdesk

Vote for Grindr to come to Windows 10: http://grindr.uservoice.com/forums/...suggestions/10312761-windows-10-universal-app

Vote for Memrise to come to Windows 10: A Windows 10 Universal App: One single app for PC, Tablet, Phone and Xbox ? Feedback & Support for Memrise

Of course voting will only do so much. It's best to send emails, tweets, etc. to get their attention.

Guess we could have good news about Grindr soon. The Windows 10 app is the top and hottest idea:
grindr1.pnggrindr2.png

Clanz Gonz

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
For :WINDOWS ADMIN
Can I suggest that can you put "puffin browser" app on windows store I just really need it so much unlike "UC Browser" . Uc browser doesn't have flash player on it i suggest any admin to put puffin browser for me to play flash games. THANK YOU 😊
I'm using Lumia. thanks Microsoft .
I'm fully support microsoft.

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I prefer basic social media apps like BBM,snapchat, kik etc.. to be highly requested as apps like these determine the future of windows platform mainly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon