Requesting Games from Developers

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Contacted Developer of Grabatron
Reply:

Hello there Mohamed,

Thanks for your interest. To answer your query there are no concrete plans as of yet, however we are considering Windows Phone as a viable option for sometime later this year for Hungry Shark Evolution and our next releases. Sorry that I can't be any clearer.

All the best,

Support Team FGOL

Mohamed can you give me the email address or link you used for Grabatron

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I emailed for world of goo and got this response back.

Hi Jack,

We sure are getting a lot of windows phone requests today! Is it a coincidence?

Gil

My Response: Maybe but we're really interested in it. And will do whatever it takes. We love your product and wish to support it further. Jack

Haha

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply from Rovio Regarding Bad Piggies

"Hello ______,

and thank you for contacting us!

We are currently working on delivering our games and their updates to all platforms. Unfortunately, we do not release all the games to the same platform at the same time since there might be additional adjustments made to the games and every platform has its own complex configuration. I totally understand how eager you must be to play all of our games on the same platform, but I would like you to be a little bit more patient and stay tuned. Any news on the subject will be published at our web pages and blog at Welcome to Rovio.com! - Rovio Entertainment Ltd.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Marikki
Rovio Support Team"

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Reply from Rovio Regarding Bad Piggies

"Hello ______,

and thank you for contacting us!

We are currently working on delivering our games and their updates to all platforms. Unfortunately, we do not release all the games to the same platform at the same time since there might be additional adjustments made to the games and every platform has its own complex configuration. I totally understand how eager you must be to play all of our games on the same platform, but I would like you to be a little bit more patient and stay tuned. Any news on the subject will be published at our web pages and blog at Welcome to Rovio.com! - Rovio Entertainment Ltd.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Marikki
Rovio Support Team"

When I contacted them, I too got the exact same reply!!!
I think they are not even reading our mails...

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US UPDATE:-
I used the email that BIGPADDY mentioned earlier but supposedly it is to contact the Technical Team not the Development team

I SENT THEM THIS EMAIL(And yeah,my real name is Usama Jawad,John Lampard is just a name I use on global forums)

Screenshot (31).png

THIS IS WARNER BROTHERS TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM REPLY:-

Screenshot (32).png

I HAVE EMAILED THEM AGAIN ASKING FOR DIRECT CONTACT TO THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:-

Screenshot (33).png

So,what do you guys think?I think we should keep badgering them on every forum and email so they bring this game to our platform.
P.S:-My keyboard's Printscreen button is not working so this is why the on-screen keyboard is in every picture. :smile:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US UPDATE:-
I used the email that BIGPADDY mentioned earlier but supposedly it is to contact the Technical Team not the Development team

I SENT THEM THIS EMAIL(And yeah,my real name is Usama Jawad,John Lampard is just a name I use on global forums)

View attachment 59395

THIS IS WARNER BROTHERS TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM REPLY:-

View attachment 59396

I HAVE EMAILED THEM AGAIN ASKING FOR DIRECT CONTACT TO THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:-

View attachment 59397

So,what do you guys think?I think we should keep badgering them on every forum and email so they bring this game to our platform.
P.S:-My keyboard's Printscreen button is not working so this is why the on-screen keyboard is in every picture. :smile:

I'm still waiting for a response if you can get the developer email that will be great as I could only found that email address!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi I found there developer email since I still haven't got a response.

Developer Email: support@wbgames.com

Just look that was who responded to you I wonder if they even have an email for the developer?

I took the email from YOUR previous posts on this thread so yeah,it is the same and supposedly they are technical support team.I really hope that they have a devlopement team email address. :unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony@Barrnett