Roboraid for HoloLens gets CRAZY on endless mode!

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got my HoloLens this week. My company is working on some pretty neat apps for the platform, which, as owner, I get a unit of my own to see what kind of progress they are making. Well, I have found the glory of RoboRaid endless mode. I really wish the unit's video capture would actually capture things at some level remotely close to what you are seeing in your environment, but sadly, it does not. I have found that mapping multiple adjoining rooms for one play session turns this game into an extraodinary (and sweat producing) blast fest. By level 10 on endless mode, you have a veritable swarm of enemies flying around you, crawling on walls and furniture, burrowing through walls, and - much to my chagrin, MINES. Oh those bloody mines. How did I die on level 10? Hear a mine ticking down, went around the corner to try to get away from one just to find one floating in my hallway at face level. BOOM, dead. Final life gone to those blasted things again.

This game is so much fun. I wish there was a good way to let others see what it is. You have no idea until you put a hololens on in a decent size room (add rooms for more fun). The game has changed (see what I did there), and my life will never be the same.

On the plus side, I have been reaching my step count on my Band 2 VERY early daily since playing this game!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon