Samsung Galaxy S5 (WARNING OVER THE TOP SPECS)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Rumoured specs for the Samsung Galaxy S5 (WARNING OVER THE TOP SPECS):

Super AMOLED screen, measuring 5.24 inches corner-to-corner, with a resolution of 1,440x2,560, 560 pixels per inch.

Either an Exynos 6 processor or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, depending where you are, backed with 3GB of RAM. A choice of 32 or 64GB storage and a 3,200mAh battery. And a 16-megapixel main camera with a 3.2-megapixel FCC.

Samsung Galaxy S5 leak points to 5.2-inch, 560ppi screen | CNET UK

Last edited:

cesar ruiz1

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
The problem with Samsung phones is software what's the point in having the best specs in the world if it still lags. Note 2 had the best specs when it came out 1 month use lag. Sgs4 lag when first powered on. Note 3 no matter what region has a slight lag and you notice it more on daily usage.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

elmacho

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
The problem with Samsung phones is software what's the point in having the best specs in the world if it still lags. Note 2 had the best specs when it came out 1 month use lag. Sgs4 lag when first powered on. Note 3 no matter what region has a slight lag and you notice it more on daily usage.

Yes it does lag if the phone needs to keep performing all those tasks in the background for the features you turn on while in the setup .But being someone who uses the S4 as my daily driver, I can tell you that once those features are turned off, there is little to no lag/stutter on the device(moderate-heavy multitasking) and if you are particular and don`t care about the warranty, you can get rid of the entire touchwiz if you root the phone(bootloader is not locked down like HTC ).The phone flies once that is done.
Mind you,I use the Snapdragon version of the S4 ,can`t speak about the carrier bloat though,since I bought it unlocked.

cesar ruiz1

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
All that carrier crap is painful, true not caring for the warranty is the best way for having a nexus like experience but people who do care ( I don't) won't risk it end up or selling or for repairs and end using an iPhone cause that rarely happens. I'm a note 2 user and the phone is excellent once rooted. Now I'm using the Lumia 1520 its very hard to look back but always have my note on my side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720