Samsung

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
All this of Nokia being bought and gdr3 lumia black(bittersweet shimmer) and 1080p devices, Samsung have given up on things? Surely not!! I refuse to believe Samsung offering the first windows 8phone in the uk would let it be their last...give me hope someone please i have a personal objection to buying Nokia and want to stay loyal to Samsung and our (o2 Guru) partnership

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Samsung giving up on the platform, there properly just going to release a Windows Phone every year with upgraded specs.

JoelBennett

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Samsung does seem to take the shotgun approach to almost everything they do: basically spam the heck out of the market and hope that by covering all the bases, they'll make a bunch of money.

So far it seems to be working for them, so I can't imagine they'd stop.

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I want to go and refresh my staff plan and get a 1520 just for the novelty but for many small reasons severely wish Samsung would make another windows phone surely as windows 8.1 will go to 9 Q4 next year windows phone 9 will go with it Samsung would be wise to put a puncture in nokias bandwagon with wifi direct like ativ beam or something

uvogin

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
All this of Nokia being bought and gdr3 lumia black(bittersweet shimmer) and 1080p devices, Samsung have given up on things? Surely not!! I refuse to believe Samsung offering the first windows 8phone in the uk would let it be their last...give me hope someone please i have a personal objection to buying Nokia and want to stay loyal to Samsung and our (o2 Guru) partnership

M8 I swear......pls don't say this, I literally bought the ativ s an hour ago. How is audio quality through headphones btw, comparable to ipod or distorted?

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry buddy in my opinion you bought the best windows phone as its only one with interop unlock and also best build quality i work for o2 and so many nokias get ent off repair plus nokias loose there value straight away

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Also audio quality is awesome far better than ipod and iphone i think plus if you can get bletooth audio its rapid to connect and play

uvogin

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Also audio quality is awesome far better than ipod and iphone i think plus if you can get bletooth audio its rapid to connect and play

Thanks bud, This is all I needed to know. Audio>everything.

Current LG P970 sounds like ****, and I thought my $80 earphones were the problem for almost a year lol

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Huge Samsung fan. I loved my Focus S, as anyone who has read anything from me knows. They actually supported my phone decently. I am sure WP8 will be fine as a hobby in the hands of Sammy. The idea of a WP device a year from them in select markets sounds right. As WP continues to improve in sales, and app support it will pay for them to stay in the mix. With Nokia moving out of the handset world, Samsung stands to make some good coin if things work out right. They have the resources to burn, HTC doesn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12