Screen Lock During Workouts/Runs

scottg99999

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
So far 3 out of 4 of my workout/rides have been paused or ended unintentionally or inadvertently due to the button accidentaly being pressed during the workout. My polar watch has a lock screen to prevent this from happening. Does anyone know if there is a way of locking the screening during a workout/run (I have searched, but haven't found anything)? Is this a common problem for others?

Thanks,

Scott

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
How do you ware it face up on top of your wrist or face down under your wrist? I work out with my band 4 days a week with weights and dumbbells for the last two months and have never had the band turn off and I mostly ware it face up and occasionally face down. Maybe you have to adjust how tight or loose you ware your band.

MikeInBA

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just turn mine off. It then just goes in to clock mode. But I also dont need to know exactly my heart rate or cal count during the workout. I know some people track that, but I just check when im done.

scottg99999

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I wear it face down and do turn the power off. Twice it was stopped while playing ice hockey (a bit more contact than a lot of typical workouts), but the third was bike riding (long sleeves and heavy gloves near the buttons). I have the same problem with my polar watch unless the screen is locked.

Thanks,

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smellincoffee