screen protector

bull420

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my hands on a Titan 2, got a case with kick stand so far to protect the back. The screen protectors in retail stores advertised for Titan 2 costs like 10 bucks, when they're usually like 1 dollar each on ebay, but there isn't any posted on ebay yet. So...
Does anyone know if screen protectors from Titan will work on Titan 2?
Thanks in advance.

kiramon

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got my hands on a Titan 2, got a case with kick stand so far to protect the back. The screen protectors in retail stores advertised for Titan 2 costs like 10 bucks, when they're usually like 1 dollar each on ebay, but there isn't any posted on ebay yet. So...
Thanks in advance.
The titan 1 protector has only 1 groove i believe, whereas the titan 2 one has grooves for the camera and the other sensor things. That's the only difference I noticed.

*By groove I mean it is cut so the protector doesnt cover them up.

eightypea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
There's a 2-pack screen protector from at&t and HTC that's getting great reviews on eBay and Amazon for the same price with free shipping at $11.99

bull420

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
There's a 2-pack screen protector from at&t and HTC that's getting great reviews on eBay and Amazon for the same price with free shipping at $11.99
Thanks for the suggestion! But Im cheap so I just picked up some Titan I's protectors 3 for a buck haha.
For anyone else wondering, they fit just fine.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks in advance.
How do you like that case with the kickstand? Where did you buy it? How much?

bull420

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
How do you like that case with the kickstand? Where did you buy it? How much?
I got it for free from Microsoft store in the promotion, it feels great and the kickstand is useful, but doesnt fully protect the top of the phone, only the backside.
I believe its 30$ish, you can probably get it on amazon too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro